Ok so my 1st experiment with the “Weekly Photo Voting” didnt exactly set the world or rather the bloggers on fire coz the voting process seems to be going on at a snails pace. The voting process is in its closing stages. You can still vote for it at “Weekly Photo Voting- Boundaries” .So I thought that I’d give one final try with the “Weekly Photo Voting” for CURIOSITY, the next theme.This was ofcourse the 2nd theme of “The Post a Week”. . Needless to say, the entries for this one were even better than for “Boundaries” coz the users seemed to know better about the challenge. So we’ll try with this one, if it works, it works. If not atleast we’ll know who were the best two for both the challenges 🙂 Check in at @ryan2484
The voting process would be the same as the last one. You have 1 week to caste your votes. And the nominees are-
1) Its a Small world after all!
2) This is a truly curious pic of a dog & a cat. Wonder what they are thinking?
3) I guess he’s telling Mark Zuckerberg that his friends dont seem to be on Fb
4) Is he one of us?
5) “Whats the matter with dis guy?”
6) Damn! Im one hot looking dude!
7) How the hell do I get in there?
8 )I seem to be everywhere!
9) What am i looking for?
10) A lot of curiosity